DIY Fashion: Alice In Wonderland Vintage Bracelet Tutorial

Why hello there people of the internet! I have been gone for a week! No videos, nothing! I have officially moved out of my beach condo and now moving into a cute little house by the country side. I am sad, but happy at the same time. Sad because I am already missing the beautiful view of the sea, but happy because TREES! and MORE TREES! Love them trees.

Anyways, I have been making a ton of jewelry of late for a roadshow coming up next weekend and thought that showing you how to make a simple vintage bracelet would be sort of fun? Maybe? With me being in the jewelry making groove and all. So, TA-DAA! We will be making a really cute vintage Alice In Wonderland inspired bracelet this week. This is more of a basic tutorial on how I usually piece my bracelets and I am liking the end result to be honest.

Oh, and check out the matching double connected rings I made too. Cool eh?

Alright fluffies, lets take a look at the things we will need to make this crafty project happen.

Things you will need:
Assorted Charms (preferbly tea pots, cups, saucers, cookies)
Brass Chains
Assorted Beads
Jump Rings
Toggle Clasps
Head Pins
Lace Bow (optional)
Acrylic Flower 
Jewelry Tools

This is a pretty simple bracelet to make. Be creative, and change up the design, heck why not even try a new theme! Don't forget to send me pictures if you try making your very own bracelet using my method. In the mean time, I am going to take a stroll down the road and maybe hope to have adventures like Alice. Toodle-loooo and have a great weekend awesome people.

XoXo
Aiko~ Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment